Dr. Murray Hassard’s Biography
Dr. Hassard received his Bachelors degree in Chemistry from McMaster University and his Doctor of Chiropractic from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College. He established the Hassard Chiropractic Clinic in his hometown of Oakville where he has been practicing over 25 years. He is a member of both the Canadian and Ontario Chiropractic Associations. In addition to treating his chiropractic patients in Oakville he is very active in many health related venues;
- A frequent lecturer at the Canadian College of Natural Nutrition
- Trained in Homeopathic Medicine and Acupuncture
- Writing as a health columnist and consultant for American Men’s Health and Fitness magazine
- An outspoken supporter of health care, speaking before the Romanow Commission on Health in Toronto and also at the Canadian Parliamentary Commission on Natural Health Products.
- Serving as an Independent Assessor assisting motor vehicle accident victims from a wide area including; St. Catherine’s, Brampton, Kitchener, Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, Markham and Pickering.
- Dr. Hassard and the Hassard Chiropractic Clinic assisted the province of Ontario as a pilot project (HCAI) for patients involved with car accidents.
- Dr. Hassard was nominated for the Oakville Chamber of Commerce Service Provider of the Year 2012, and he is the highest rated chiropractor in Oakville, on the patient reviewed web site www.ratemds.com
Please call 905.634.2225 to book an appointment with Dr. Hassard Today!